March 18, 2007

Please read this poem, you may like it or lump it but, yet it's nice to hear from you
Poem is written on behalf of my 3 nieces who live far away from their homes
Far Far Away From Home

Far far away from home, no Mum no Dad to moan and groan.
Here I am with no pain and no sorrow, Plenty to live and to grow.

What I like to be a make of me; When the world has done an old of me:
Is to see full of green and earthly scene; With no hunger and no disaster to be seen;
Is to see a child full of joy amongst all; With no sadness and no loss of them all;
Is to see a young full of life to go for dreams; With no shame and no greed to lose all the steam;
Is to see man and woman in full of life and lots of love; With no depression and no hurt, to be seen like dove;
Is to see the old and wise to be caring and to be cared; With no lost grace and be godliness, not to scrared.

Here is the life of me, the cry of me;
Here is what I like to be a make of me;
Here is what I like to be the best of me;
Hear you all, this is what the rest of me,
Far far away from home, no Mum no Dad to moan and groan.
This poem was written by Joseph@JosephY.com. ©Copyright 2000:2012; All Rights Reserved
.........................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a lovely poem, that you can tell comes from the heart.