April 23, 2006

You and I - Year 2005 #3

From Joseph to June - My Dearest
Collection of Birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day and other Special Occasion cards;
for you from me
A card from Occasion Gallerie - Aug 05
writings on the card:

Front Page:
In Marriage, Two People Can Create an Infinite Love
Inside the card:

When two people join together and bond their lives forever because they are certain they have something special that will make their marriage last...this is the first act of faith.
Upon this act of faith, these two people will build a life. And as long as their determination stays with them, this life will always be their inspiration, and their source of strength.
Through their life, they will hurt and laugh. Together they will feel all of life's ups and downs.They will learn and grow through trial and error.
The lessons will show them the meaning of true love and the difference between a love that lasts and one that just gives up.
These two people will face each failure together and discover the strength to go on.They will encourage each other's dream and forgive each other's faults.
Through a labor of love, these two will become as one ~ fighting against the odds and ultimately creating a marriage that will grow into an infinite love.~
Regina Hill

And I wrote:

To My Darling June, I am very happy to be your husband. I am happy that we are together and never been apart since our marriage.
I love you, With lots of love
.....................

No comments: